The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

oh its all true!

I've always considered nintendo and micosoft's best games to be the first party exclusive ones but sony doesn''t seem to think those are important at all. It so funny that the ps3 has become one big joke now. The game boy advance sells more than it. .....the GAME BOY ADVANCE....NOW! its being beaten by what is essentially a portable super nintendo. great song I loved it.

-The Blob- -The Blob-

wicked sick

This just shows the simple joy people get from watching a stickman panic and struggle to attempt to save himself from imminant death. There are so many bland stick movies that makes your work thats so origonal seem so great.

Super Mario Rampage Super Mario Rampage

goodable

I thought this was great and think that the best thing about it iis the good use of sound sychronisation and the tank that can move over anything. lol

Casualty responds:

lol thanks

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Greast....one issue

I really want a mute button for this so I can play other music while playing. Thats the one fault with an otherwise excellent game.

Transmigration Transmigration

awesome

I think this has just invented a new genre of games! I enjoyed it the whole way through as there was always something interesting going on with the changing shapes. I liked it even more because there was no worries about dying and having to restart like a lot of games and the whole idea of interactive music videos is original.

World Domination Battle World Domination Battle

the cow owns

A great flash game. its fun to take control of your favourite dictator (or pacifist with a warrior cow) gandi's cow is awsome. I even got some high scores with that cow its that fun to play.