Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Greast....one issue

I really want a mute button for this so I can play other music while playing. Thats the one fault with an otherwise excellent game.

Transmigration Transmigration

awesome

I think this has just invented a new genre of games! I enjoyed it the whole way through as there was always something interesting going on with the changing shapes. I liked it even more because there was no worries about dying and having to restart like a lot of games and the whole idea of interactive music videos is original.

World Domination Battle World Domination Battle

the cow owns

A great flash game. its fun to take control of your favourite dictator (or pacifist with a warrior cow) gandi's cow is awsome. I even got some high scores with that cow its that fun to play.

Family Guy :Fighting Game Family Guy :Fighting Game

good-ish but with some problems.

I know how difficult making games like this is and this probably took a lot of effort to make. If this wasn't on the frontpage people would see it as a slightly flawed fighter with a good idea behind it. also to be honest not many people using a computer have someone sat right next to them jumping for the chance to play a flash game that takes a few seconds to win.