The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

oh its all true!

I've always considered nintendo and micosoft's best games to be the first party exclusive ones but sony doesn''t seem to think those are important at all. It so funny that the ps3 has become one big joke now. The game boy advance sells more than it. .....the GAME BOY ADVANCE....NOW! its being beaten by what is essentially a portable super nintendo. great song I loved it.

-The Blob- -The Blob-

wicked sick

This just shows the simple joy people get from watching a stickman panic and struggle to attempt to save himself from imminant death. There are so many bland stick movies that makes your work thats so origonal seem so great.

Super Mario Rampage Super Mario Rampage

goodable

I thought this was great and think that the best thing about it iis the good use of sound sychronisation and the tank that can move over anything. lol

Casualty responds:

lol thanks

Goomba Vol. 3 Goomba Vol. 3

uber

very good. this one was a lot better than episodes 1 and 2. the sound goes with the fighting really well

Las aventuras de Mr.Coo Las aventuras de Mr.Coo

yay

That was really great. The whole thing was gooey and constantly changing. I bet that was a pain to animate

-The Pan- -The Pan-

this flash shows wicked skizilz

so funny especially when they have to fight coz only 1 of them can go through and when the green guy dies coz he was helping ppl

Zelda: Lean Link (VGDC) Zelda: Lean Link (VGDC)

awful and too short

terrile

Link's Quest For Ass Link's Quest For Ass

funnier than a dead dog ( I find that funny )

this was ace the best flash sprite movie i have ever seen.